|Joined: ||Saturday Apr 29th, 2006|
back to top
Photo: UCM/Logic Controller PCB with ETH03 plug in
The UCM/Logic is an Automation Controller which can replace Comfort CM9000 in a network which can include any UCM (KNX, CBUS, Z-Wave, GSM, Modbus etc), IRIO (Intelligent Remote I/O), HIO (Hotel I/O), or TSM (Temperature Sensing Module).
UCM/Logic is applicable to an automation system which does not require the Comfort Intruder Alarm, but has the same capability of Comfort for Responses, Time Programs, Counters, Flags, and Sensors. It is used as a central controller to link IRIOs with Cbus, KNX, Zwave Modbus and other automation systems.
It does not have the Voice recording/playback, voice menu, dial out, and telephone interface of Comfort and does not have any inputs and outputs.
The UCM/Logic supports a plug in USB, RS232 or ETH03 ethernet submodule for programming and communications. With the ETH03 plug-in, the Comfort apps for mobile and tablet can be used to access and control the system. The UCM/Logic is a combination of a controller and a UCM when the ETH03 or USB submodule is plugged in.
The Power supply is 12V 1A universal wallmount adaptor (supplied)
The UCM/Logic Manual can be downloaded from http://www.cytech.biz/product_details.php?item_id=460
The UCM/Logic can be programmed using Comfigurator 3.11.3 and above. It does not need a separate UCM
- No Inputs or Outputs
- 12V - 1Amp wall mount adaptor included
- Plug in 10 way connector for ETH03,USB or Rs232 submodule. This acts like a UCM General, for use with Comfigurator and iOS/Android apps or ComfortClient. Submodule is ordered separately.
- 32 Time Programs
- 1024 Responses
- Sunrise/Sunset Times with automatic daylight saving time changes
- Works with all the UCM Interfaces, eg KNX, C-Bus, Ethernet, USB Universal, Z-Wave. Modbus etc
- Programmable via the USB or ETH03 plugin submodule with Comfigurator
- PCB only. EN01 or EN03 enclosures are available
- Central Controller for AV, Lighting, Blinds, Heating, Airconditioning, Irrigation etc with Scheduling and logic conditions (If/Then/Else)
- Interface to UCM/Universal, C-Bus, KNX, Z-Wave, Velbus, GSM, Modbus etc
- Interface between 2 systems eg Zwave to KNX etc
- iOS and Android apps to control and monitor system
- Touchscreen control using KT03 monochrome touchscreen
This is the same as the LGX01 Logic Engine without I/O
- Up to 8 UCMs (eg RS232, USB, Ethernet, Cbus, KNX, Zwave, Modbus, Universal, GSM )
- Up to 8 IRIOs with automation functions
LGX01 Logic Enginer is a logic controller with 8 Inputs and Outputs http://www.comfortforums.com/forum117/4511.html
- UCM/Logic PCB with 12V 1A universal wallmount power supply
- ETH03 Ethernet submodule for connection to LAN, for iOS, Android apps and Comfigurator
- USB01 USB submdoule for Comfigurator programming
Last edited on Sunday Apr 2nd, 2017 06:22 am by slychiu