Proportional + Integral ( PI) control function in analog outputs.
Take note that if PI function is used, IR transmission function will be disabled,
- Output move direction is based on Summer/Winter flag status.
- When PI flag is off, analog output can be controlled via counter.
- Supported ramping for PI output.
- Bumpless transfer, with CO-bias feature,
- When PI flag goes off, output remains unchanged.
- Improved register reporting.
Changes for PI control function:
- Fixed calculation error on the integral part where it is not smooth.
- Previously in some cases, the change was every 10 seconds.
- Changed integral sum from automatic start, instead of taking the latest set samples.
- Double gain limit to 32.
- Added new “Sample time” parameter.
- Added new “Direction” parameter.
- Set checks for integral sum overflows.
- Supports 4 dimmers (analog outputs) for IRIO02.
- Support ID detection for new ISM09,
- Note that ISM09 (for PT100)will be identified wrongly for older firmware
Last edited on Sunday May 8th, 2022 06:19 am by slychiu