|Joined: ||Tuesday Jun 12th, 2007|
|Location: ||United Kingdom|
back to top
|I suggest you take a look at what node-red can do, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Some examples of integrations are:
- Monitoring, controlling and arming / disarming comfort from Apple Homekit
- Controlling instant hot water tap to only be active when the alarm is set to home mode
- controlling Hue lights when the alarm is armed, and triggering 'activity' patterns in the lights if movement is detected outside when the alarm is armed.
- Making a dog bark via sonos when the alarm is armed and movement is detected outside
- Automatically arming the alarm when all the household are out
- Plotting the location of the cars on a web interface and estimating their eta and using this to control heating.
- Sending emails with images from the CCTV to email addresses based on activity and alarm state.
- Controlling irrigation systems based on temperature and recent rainfall
- Turning on a TV and changing channel to CCTV or showing notifications on a TV with images if it is already on when movement is detected outside.