Comfort Home Automation/ Security System Forums Home
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

example about using comfort
 Moderated by: admin
 New Topic   Reply   Printer Friendly 
 Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Friday Aug 29th, 2014 06:32 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
1st Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Hi,
i studding all comfort system how can obtain more example about every thing
(( door station, remote control, automation, ,.........)) wring and programmed
Regards

 



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 07:18 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
2nd Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Comfort has so many possibilities, IR transmission, IR receive, Output control, lighting, blinds, SMS, iOS/android apps, Time Programs, announcement messages, doorphone intercom, recording and playback of messages, conditional programmability using If/Then/Else statements, Events like Zones and  alarms triggering Responses, and able to interface to 3rd party systems like KNX, C-Bus, Z-wave, Velbus, Lutron, Universal, synchronising to Internet Time, sending of email etc

You can do almost everything with Comfort once you learn all the capabilities

Support is very good as you can see

Comfigurator is a very powerful software to program anything in Comfort

The firmware is upgradable via Comfigurator so new features can be applied to the system when available

Comfort protocol can be used to develop your own specialised software, eg ComfortClient is a 3rd party user interface for Comfort






 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 10:29 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
3rd Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Hi,
yes I reading more subject about comfort but i need example for support

Regards




 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 10:55 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
4th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Your question is too general to answer
I have given you some  examples of what are the possibilities and applications in the previous post

In which area do you want examples?
There are millions of possibilities so it cannot be answered in a simple page

Do you have a specific requirement to program? That will allow us to answer the question better

I think it is best for you to do an actual installation in your  home or office. That way you will  have a practical example to learn about the system and you will know in which area you need any help



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 11:10 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
5th Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

ident wrote: Your question is too general to answer
I have given you some  examples of what are the possibilities and applications in the previous post

In which area do you want examples?
There are millions of possibilities so it cannot be answered in a simple page

Do you have a specific requirement to program? That will allow us to answer the question better

I think it is best for you to do an actual installation in your  home or office. That way you will  have a practical example to learn about the system and you will know in which area you need any help

Hi,
I mean Mr. example about every thing (( mean any project)) can be learning (( hardware + software)) 
Now not have the comfort system (( can be tell me price every the system))
thank you for support
Regards



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 12:09 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
6th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Hasan
Can you register on our website at http://www.cytech.biz/user_profile.php with all your details and company if applicable so we can see what is the best way for you to buy your first Comfort system



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 02:04 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
7th Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

ident wrote: Hasan
Can you register on our website at http://www.cytech.biz/user_profile.php with all your details and company if applicable so we can see what is the best way for you to buy your first Comfort system

HI,
I register in website but display this message after choice any item, also how can define price because not appear in website
Regards 

Attachment: comfort.png (Downloaded 37 times)

Last edited on Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 02:06 pm by hasan hadi



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 03:02 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
8th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

The admin will have to authorize your account then you can see



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 03:27 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
9th Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Hi,
Sir the comfort system consist from
1- ultra no.1
2-sem max 5
3-LEM max 6
4- keypad max 5
5-DP max 3
6-UCM max 8
7-RIO max 15
then for wring 
1- the main board is ultra  and one LEM connected to socket LEM in main board
2-for keypad connected to KA/KB  and KP
3-for DP connected to KA/KB  and DP
4- now how can connected UCM,SEM,RIO because all this connected to Rs485I mean what the first (( for 8 UCM can connected one to gether   by adjusting ID also the same this for SEM and RIO )) but how can connected (first borad  to main board for UCM,RIO and SEM)) and what the first
Regards  

Last edited on Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 03:29 pm by hasan hadi



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 04:09 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
10th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

The UCM, SEM, Door station, Keypad and RIO/SCS have their own ID addresss
Do UCM ID 1 is not the same as Keypad ID1, or SEM ID1 or door station ID 1 etc

UCM ID is 1 to 8, Keypad ID is 1 to 15. They are separate Ids



 Posted: Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 04:39 pm
   PM  Quote  Reply 
11th Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

ident wrote: The UCM, SEM, Door station, Keypad and RIO/SCS have their own ID addresss
Do UCM ID 1 is not the same as Keypad ID1, or SEM ID1 or door station ID 1 etc

UCM ID is 1 to 8, Keypad ID is 1 to 15. They are separate Ids

Sir you mean if connected 8 UCM and 15 RIO and 5 SEM  to main board across RS485 then all board have ID but all  board have Limited ID because only using sw to adjust ID nowthen (8UCM+15RIO +5 SEM=28 ID  please can be give me wring to connected complete system .
thank you  for all support and good information

Attachment: keypad.png (Downloaded 37 times)

Last edited on Saturday Aug 30th, 2014 05:17 pm by hasan hadi



 Posted: Sunday Aug 31st, 2014 06:01 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
12th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

The system can have 15 keypads, 15 SCS/RIO, 5 SEM, 3 Dooor stations, 8 UCMs
each with their own id
Each device eg has their own ID
If you follow the instructions on seting the ID of each device you will not have any problem

as I sais the ID for each type of module is separate from other modules



 Posted: Sunday Aug 31st, 2014 06:16 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
13th Post
hasan hadi
Member
 

Joined: Wednesday Aug 27th, 2014
Location:  
Posts: 57
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

ident wrote: The system can have 15 keypads, 15 SCS/RIO, 5 SEM, 3 Dooor stations, 8 UCMs
each with their own id
Each device eg has their own ID
If you follow the instructions on seting the ID of each device you will not have any problem

as I sais the ID for each type of module is separate from other modules

Hi,
now clear for Id 
now i need wring for complete system include (([highlight= rgb(254, 251, 232);]15 keypads, 15 SCS/RIO, 5 SEM, 3 Door stations, 8 UCMs)) 
Regards 



 Posted: Sunday Aug 31st, 2014 06:19 am
   PM  Quote  Reply 
14th Post
ident
Administrator


Joined: Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 3497
Status: 
Offline

  back to top

Please download

Hookup diagram
http://www.cytech.biz/hookup_diagram.html?category_id=106

Comfort wiring guide
http://www.cytech.biz/comfort_wiring_guide.html?category_id=99



 Current time is 12:07 pm
Top




UltraBB 1.172 Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems