|Joined: ||Saturday Apr 29th, 2006|
back to top
|HIO Firmware 7.024 Changes
- Ignore Master Switch Setting and all operations are permanently set to “Master On scene” mode.
- Support for Normally Open (NO) settings of Room and Toilet PIR operations.
- Improved shutdown operation. At the end of shutdown period, a final status check is done Room and Toilet PIR. If either is ON, room shutdown is aborted. This caters for long “ON” pulse PIR.
- Improved handling for primary and secondary relay shutdown, in cases where no primary or/and secondary relay setup.
- Improved room occupancy sensing criteria to activate. Previously, if no Room PIR in channel, this function is not enabled. Now it includes Toilet PIR as well.
- Changed the behaviour after keycard is removed, lights are not switched off if PIR status is on.