|The TSM01 Temperature sensor Module is able to monitor the temperature in Heating or cooling mode and to activate the alarm if the temperature setpoint is exceeded. This can be used to send SMS messages to max 8 mobile phones (using the UCM/GSM)
TSM01 with White Glass Frame
TSM01 with Aluminium (plastic) frame
TSM01 with FR1-EV-AL frame and Surface Mount Berker backbox
TSM01 with FR1-E2-AL frame and Merten surface Backbox
- External TH1 Thermistor Sensor connected by Terminal block.
- Display of Temperature in Celsius, mapped to Comfort Sensor
- Display of Setpoint mapped to Comfort Counter. Enable or disable Setpoint is mapped to a Comfort Flag.
- Up/down keys adjust the Setpoint and enable/disable the setpoint.
- Assignment of Comfort Output to control relay to achieve setpoint.
- Heating or Cooling Mode.
- Programmable Hysteresis
- Temperature Alarm Monitoring by mapping to Virtual Input in Comfort. This allows a Temperature alarm to be activated when the temperature exceeds the setpoint by programmable alarm offset. The Alarm can dial to mobile phones or trigger SMS messages via the UCM/GSM module. Restore Temperature by SMS is possible.
- Calibration of Temperature reading is possible
- in-wall or surface mount backboxes are available
- Standard 1 gang 55 x 55 size European frame from many manufacturers like Merten, Gira, Jung, ABB etc
- Up to 15 TSMs in a network.
- Comfigurator is used to program TSM01 and upgrade firmware.
- Units: deg Celsius
- Accuracy +/- 1 deg C
- Display Temperature in Celcius mapped to Sensor
- Up/Down Setpoint button mapped to Counter.
- Up to 15 TSM01s in a Comfort, Logic Engine or UCM/Logic network.
The TSM01 Manual can be downloaded from http://www.cytech.biz/temperature_sensor_module.html
Last edited on Sunday Nov 13th, 2016 11:11 am by slychiu