|The new UCM/Dupline Interface to Smart-House (Dupline) by Carlo Gavazzi is now available. See http://www.cytech.biz/smart-housedupline.html on the Cytech website
The UCM/Dupline manual can be downloaded from http://www.cytech.biz/ucmdupline_manual.html
The UCM/Dupline requires either RS232F (RS232 Interface with Female DB9 connector) or or AUX485 RS485 interface, must be ordered separately
UCM/Dupline with RS232F interface is shown above
This allows Comfort to control and monitor any of the 129 Dupline addresses (A1 to A8, B1 to B8, ..., P1 to P8) by connecting to the CTRLX Smart-house controller (may also be known as Dupline Master Generator).
This provides the following benefits to a Dupline system:
Comfigurator 3.5.x is required for programming the new UCM/Dupline
- telecontrol through any telephone inside or outside the premises to control and monitor the status of Dupline devices
- Able to send a commands to Set Output On/OFF, Set Input On/Off or activate Momentary Input for all Dupline addresses.
- allows alarm inputs and alarm conditions to be linked to Dupline for full integration of alarm and lighting.
- allows Dupline switches to trigger Comfort Responses, allowing control of non-Dupline appliances like air-conditioners, home entertainment systems, and linking to all of Comfort's security and control functions.
- Acts as a gateway to other systems e.g. KNX, C-Bus, Z-Wave, Velbus etc.
- functions as a central controller for Dupline. Comfort is able to take action based on conditional logic, for example, when the time is between 7 PM and 7 AM and the security system is armed, and when the front door is opened, turn on the Living Room lights for 3 minutes.
- Comfort firmware version 6
- UCM firmware version 6
Last edited on Saturday Jun 16th, 2012 09:34 am by ident