|UCM Firmware 5.212|
| Posted: Monday Jun 7th, 2010 01:53 pm
|Joined: ||Wednesday Aug 9th, 2006|
back to top
|Version 5.212 (5 June 2010)
- Improved Vocabulary Upgrade process to prevent it from getting stuck after repeating 3 VL lines with no VP00NN error code. Works with ULT 5.195 and previous versions.
- Fixed bug s! does not get sr reply
- Enables implementation of EN50131 for UCM Keypads
- a? Query extend to alarm state and trouble conditions if Comfort firmware supports it (requires Comfort 5.195) See new RS232 document for format.
- I! Rs232 command sends virtual input command.
- UCMs automaticallay request alarm state, zones, security mode, alarm type, Trouble conditions from Comfort at reset
- Extended command a? A?AASSXXYYBBzzRRTTGG will be sent when trouble is restored
- Fixed BUG in counters > 128 has wrong value when 64 zones system is used
- Implemented LR report when user signs in Requires Comfort 5.180
- Implemented RM reply to RM query but not handled by Comfort yet
Attachment: UCM5_212.zip (Downloaded 41 times)
Last edited on Monday Jun 7th, 2010 02:00 pm by ident
Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems