|IRIO Firmware 7.008|
| Posted: Sunday Aug 27th, 2017 05:21 am
|Joined: ||Saturday Apr 29th, 2006|
back to top
- Fixed Dimmer to report counter.
- Fixed bug -Blinds AC function's down relay fails to switch off. This is if feedback counter is assigned and it affects submodule 2 only.
- Fixed wrong input number reported, when Register Type is set to “Input” for “Digital Input”
- For Blinds AC function, extend “ignore current sensing” duration from 250ms to 1000ms. This is to compensate for hardware slow detection of low current motors.
- For Blinds AC function, LED is added to indicate current detection status. The LED is turned on if current is detected.
- Support new “Calibration offset” parameter of Temperature Sensor input function.
- Input function Support of new “Virtual Input” register type, for various input functions.
- Supports new ISM08 submodule functions.
New Features require Comfigurator 3.11.14 and above
Last edited on Sunday Aug 27th, 2017 05:40 am by slychiu
Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems